I woke up thinking “nobody is going to care, why should anyone want to contribute to this project?”. I must admit I don’t have the answer, all I know is that I am excited and that this adventure is something that feels like a heart’s desire. If any of this enthusiasm touches others … that would be awesome :).
Anyway, yesterday I was really busy. After reading the book I bought the day before I was a bit frustrated. I don’t have a mailing list with 1000 people all ready and waiting to jump in and contribute to “Save Dschinnanya!”. I don’t have someone to help me with the campaign. I don’t have … well, the list could go on and on.
So, here is what I did:
- I created a video for the project. Which is a miracle in itself because I am not very good at these things. However, this time I think I did quite well. Check the video out, I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on it. You can play it with the link at the top of the page, or go to Youtube and watch it there: Video – Save Dschinnanya!
- I created a page at Prefundia, now people can sign up and will be automatically notified when my funding project goes live! So what are you waiting for, now is your chance to be part of something special! The link is right here.
- I signed up with Autograph in order to send signed copies of my ebooks to contributors.
- I tried to get friends to like my Save Dschinnanya! Facebook page.
- I created a Save Dschinnanya! Twitter account.
Looking at the list I now know why I didn’t get much else done yesterday.