- I emailed some contacts and bloggers asking if they would be willing to support the project and put a guest post on their site.
- I posted some tweets and a Facebook update.
- I emailed the news to my mailing list, including all readers who are waiting for part 2 to finally be published.
- I calculated the costs so that supporters know what they are paying for.
- I checked the stats on the various sites every 15 minutes (not very productive).
Next week I will contact a LOT more bloggers. I am aiming for 50 blogs to feature my project. We’ll see whether or not I am able to achieve that goal.
But for now, I am enjoying my weekend. No work today. Ok, maybe I’ll send out some emails but only a few.